No announcement yet.

8 box random team group break - randoms posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should be all paid up. Let me know if not!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Guys I am sorry, I just got my payment in as my boy dropped my laptop last week and it hasn't worked since. I couldn't afford to buy a new laptop until today and then remembered I didn't pay for this break. I am paid up today but wanted to apologize for the hold up.
      Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

Comment

no worries don, life always throws something at us
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

I have also been in contact with tigerwpns who is stationed in Italy and was sent on a deployment to north Africa so he will get pmt in asap

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
          I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Originally posted by fuser View Post
            I have also been in contact with tigerwpns who is stationed in Italy and was sent on a deployment to north Africa so he will get pmt in asap
            Hey Tim!

What about that fuser character? Doesn't look like he's paid, either.

- Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

that deadbeat, we should hang him out to dry

Comment

that deadbeat, we should hang him out to dry
                It's ultimately up to you, but I always wonder why you let this guy keep joining your breaks.

- Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

titans, giants, bears, broncos, and possibly eagles available ft

Comment

titans, giants, bears, broncos, and possibly eagles available ft
                    Packers for Broncos, Tim?
                    My Bucket My FSFT List

Actively seeking Champ Bailey, AJ Green and Cam Newton

My PC consists of Denver Broncos, various NFL Legends, alumni from Auburn University and the University of Georgia. War Eagle!!

Comment

sure jeremiah, I made the switch for us

titans, giants, bears, packers, and possibly eagles available ft

Comment

Looking for the Lions.

I have:

Cardinals
                        Panthers
                        Raiders
                        Buccaneers
                        - Dave

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

I have these teams for trade for the Patriots...

New York Jets
                          San Diego Chargers
                          Detroit Lions
                          Pittsburgh Steelers

If I could do a three way trade to get the Patriots, that would work too! LMK. Will ping people about it soon!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
                            Looking for the Lions.

I have:

Cardinals
                            Panthers
                            Raiders
                            Buccaneers
                            Originally posted by schwood View Post
                            I have these teams for trade for the Patriots...

New York Jets
                            San Diego Chargers
                            Detroit Lions
                            Pittsburgh Steelers

If I could do a three way trade to get the Patriots, that would work too! LMK. Will ping people about it soon!
                            I'd be willing to get into a "multi-member swap" to get the Lions.
                            - Dave

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Bucs available?

Comment

I would love to get the Chargers! I have the 49ers or Browns for trade :-)
                                Looking for Chargers & Autos of USC players in their USC uni!!!

I have every card I own for trade on a master list, let me know if you would like to see it or which players you are interested in. THANKS

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/Chargerfan46/

Comment

Working...
                                X