Anyone interested in trading today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in trading today?

If so, please have a look in my bucket. Please note that NO PC stuff is available, but everything else is.
    Thanks!
    Ed

Hey man I just picked up 25 autos and 1 GU from hockey that I do not want..... All older autos too. Some decent names I think.. Brad Richards, Rob Brind'amour

Jarome Iginla Private Stock GU /125 ( the guy who gave it to me swears this is a big card)

Comment

not sure that i have enough to pick up a lot of 26 cards, but id be up for trying to work something out!
      Ed

Comment

well if you can give me a BV onthe Iginla, I can make you a bad ass deal..

2003 Private Stock # 106 Its a GU /125

Comment

i dont have any access to pricing unfortunately. i dont tend to use beckett much...
          Ed

Comment

Somethng you would be interested in?

Comment

nominally- I dont have a lot of need for the early-mid 2000s stuff- none of "my" players played then, and as trade bait goes- well, you know how traders are- they want the newest, coolest, shiniest stuff...lol

I guess it depends on what you'd need for them, but Im not hugely interested.
              Ed

Comment

I was thinking 1.00 a card dlvd.

Comment

thats a pretty damn good offer- let me ponder on it, only because ive got limited funds for cards this month, and Im not sure if I want to buy a trade bait lot, or wait for some PC stuff...

Ed

Comment

post it, Ill take em
                    Ed

Comment

Working...
                    X