Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
    It isn't worth much - maybe like a $1

I don't have many real valuable hockey cards. I don't really collect them, but sometimes come across them. I am willing to trade them real cheap to get rid of them honestly.
    ok i just looked threw my cards i know the bv of real quick. i found a 50 cent kirby puckett card. its a 93 fleer atlantic number 18 of 25. it is in great shape but one corner has a small crease at the tip like a long fingernail grabed it too hard one time. i will give you that one and you can pick another 50 cent baseball card. here are some of the good ones i saw. a greg vauhnn rookie card, ozzie smith all star card, wade boggs superstar card, tom glavine superstar card, craig biggio, jimmy key, lenny dykstra, orel hershiser, chilli davis...
    Football Teams I like.. steelers, 49ers, cowboys, radiers, redskins, giants, packers, bears

Baseball teams I like... pirates, phillies, dodgers, yankees, braves, red sox, indians, marlins

Hockey teams I like... penguins, flyers, islanders, red wings, canadiens, devils, black hawks, bruins.

Basketball teams I like... 76ers, magic, lakers, pistons, bulls, suns, knicks, spurs, jazz

I ALSO NEED ANY CARDS FROM THE 50s 60s AND 70s TO EVEN OUT MY COLLECTION.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy100110 View Post
      ok i just looked threw my cards i know the bv of real quick. i found a 50 cent kirby puckett card. its a 93 fleer atlantic number 18 of 25. it is in great shape but one corner has a small crease at the tip like a long fingernail grabed it too hard one time. i will give you that one and you can pick another 50 cent baseball card. here are some of the good ones i saw. a greg vauhnn rookie card, ozzie smith all star card, wade boggs superstar card, tom glavine superstar card, craig biggio, jimmy key, lenny dykstra, orel hershiser, chilli davis...
      I'll do it for the Kirby and Craig Biggio. If you want any more of the hockey cards or players from certain teams, let me know. I'd be happy to trade them to you for just a few of the other cards you have listed. Let me know. Brett
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
      X