Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete base set 10/11 UD or Score from eBay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete base set 10/11 UD or Score from eBay?

I'm not really collecting cards for value, just to chronicle each season so I'm looking for the cheap base sets that have as many players with stats as possible and I can complete them by getting retired players from the past season plus cheap cards for the ones who weren't included from the set. Doing this for 11/12 wasn't a problem, basically got the complete UD 1-200 plus a Pietrangelo and Dalpe rookie card + ~60 cards of notable players who weren't included in the UD set like Richards or Duchene, some sophomores who had good rookie seasons, and the retired players who were in the 10/11 but not 11/12 set for $80 all-in with free shipping.

I'm looking to do something similar for 10/11 but I'm thinking Panini Score would be a cheaper series to go with? Their base set is 1-500 (includes a lot of in the game moment type of cards I don't have interest in though). Can anyone recommend me a site with cheap Cdn shipping where I can find a complete set? They usually cost marginally more than the 36x7 box release but at least I don't have to go and hunt down all the cards that way with the box release. Or is there a better option out there for someone trying to get quantity over quality for cheap cards?

I should also mention I'm in the GTA so some type of place with free shipping to Canada

Thanks
    Last edited by Sportfreund; 01-29-2012, 10:59 PM.
Working...
X