Looking to buy lots of Inserts/parallels/numbered cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy lots of Inserts/parallels/numbered cards

Over time I know they add up and not many people take them well.............I'll take them off your hands at a reasonable price. Heck I will even take thoise lots of rookies off your hands.

Send me a message or post here what you have.

Thank guys

Steve

packed up the stuff last night, I'll bring them on Sunday to the show. I hope you make and find the place, because I am not shipping 250 cards lol

Comment

hi there i have a giant lot of probably 50-100 inserts and parallels if interested just shoot me a pm if you would be interested most of these are all-stars all current products and each card proabably books 2-8 or more so just lmk around what you would pay for something like this because it would take me an hour to list them all but if interested i will list them for you please lmk thank you
      ALWAYS LOOKING FOR PENGUINS CURRENT AUTO AND GAME-USED CHECK MY TRADE SITE FOR CARDS AVAILABLE FOR TRADE
      http://kingscardworld.webs.com/

Comment

Originally posted by KINGCARDS View Post
        hi there i have a giant lot of probably 50-100 inserts and parallels if interested just shoot me a pm if you would be interested most of these are all-stars all current products and each card proabably books 2-8 or more so just lmk around what you would pay for something like this because it would take me an hour to list them all but if interested i will list them for you please lmk thank you
        message sent, sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

Comment

Working...
        X