Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is interested in a Hockey draft??

I am looking to put together a hockey draft
    For members and Mods. If you guys/gals are interested sign up here!!

1. Only Hockey cards with a book value of $10+ (I will double check all book values) and a total book value of the 10 cards is atleast $150

2. Cards must be in nm/mt condition. Please dont send damaged/bent cards.

3. Send in 10 cards for the draft consisting of a variety of RCs, Autos, GUs, Inserts (Please send me list of 10 cards you intend to send so I can compile a list and check the book values)

4. Looking for 10 participants and 10 rounds. (Can be more if more want to do it.

5. Participants will rank other member's cards from 1-20 to determine the draft order. Card #1 will be worth 20 points, card #20 will be worth 1 points, etc. Participants are NOT allowed to rank their own cards they send in.

6. Draft choices will be made within 12 hours of the last pick. If 12 hours have passed, that person can still make their pick until the next person in line makes their pick. If the next person in line makes their pick, then the member who missed their turn can choose 2 cards in the next round.

7. Participants are required to send the cards to me first and I will send out the cards out after the draft is over.

8. For U.S. residents, please add $3 for return postage with delivery confirmation. International traders please add $4 for return postage.
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

I am not sure I have enough to meet the criteria, but if I do, I would gladly get in on this. Let me start to dig and see what I have.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Cool I hope we can fill this out!

Comment

I took a look at my stuff, and honestly, there is not much there, and certainly nowhere near what I would need for a draft bud. Just to let you know.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

thats cool, I appreciate the notice. If your able to gather a few more to join lmk!

Comment

Bump please!