Game Used & Autos For Trade!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Used & Autos For Trade!

Got these available to trade or for sale. Looking for Hall of Fame baseball & football autos, game used or current or retired Detroit Tigers, Lions, Chicago Cubs, Bears, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Twins or whatever might catch my eye. Willing to look at lists & buckets!

2008/09 Upper Deck All Star Game Insert (SP) Alexander Ovechkin #AS29 bv=$20
    2008/09 Upper Deck Winter Classic Highlights Sidney Crosby #WC1 bv=$15
    2009/10 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Jersey (blue) Gump Worlsey N.Y. Rangers #AF-GW bv=$15 PENDING
    2009/10 SPX Winning Combos Dual Jerseys (both red) Patrick Kane/Patrick Sharp Blackhawks #WC-SK bv=$25
    2012 Titanium Reserve Auto Marty Turco Dallas Stars #27 bv=$12
    2012 ITG Captain "C" Game-Used Jersey Silver (green) Craig Hartsburg Minnesota North Stars #M-09 bv=$10
    Scans available upon request.
    Last edited by daeldred; 08-06-2013, 06:07 AM. Reason: Updated

I'm interested in the dual Jersey sharp and Kane and the timeless tributes Bobby hull

I have some HOF and retired baseball and football autos I can post as well
    As a bunch of other stuff we can try to work a deal with. I won't mind
    Trading off a few for one in return. LMK.

Comment

Blackhawk G/U

Do you have a bucket or list? I'm ready to trade if I can get something I can use?
      Let me know? Thanks! Dale.

Originally posted by checkmycards2013 View Post
      I'm interested in the dual Jersey sharp and Kane and the timeless tributes Bobby hull

I have some HOF and retired baseball and football autos I can post as well
      As a bunch of other stuff we can try to work a deal with. I won't mind
      Trading off a few for one in return. LMK.

Comment

hi,i'm new here but i would be interested in your gump worsley jersey.how do i list my bucket on future post's?
        http://s13.photobucket.com/user/mres...41609061716642

Comment

Welcome!!! Sure the Worsley jersey is still available, I trade by bv and it's $15. I'm not any good about posting a bucket, you might want to ask some of the other members for help on that. You can give me a list of what you have to trade, I listed my interests in the posts, so let me know & we'll get a trade done! Thanks! Dale.

Comment

only thing of your wants that i have is a justin verlander 2013 topps series2 roy pin,2008 goudey graphs jack morris auto&2011 allen&ginter brennan boesch 2 color jersey.

Comment

Tell me more about the Verlander pin?? What's the number on it, is it a manufactured item?

Comment

I think I would trade you the Worsley jersey for the Verlander pin. Let me know if you want to do that?

Comment

sounds good to me.how do we work this out?it is my first trade on here.

Comment

Originally posted by mreskaus View Post
                    sounds good to me.how do we work this out?it is my first trade on here.

Mike,
                    click on the "Trade" tab at the top of the page and that will take you to the trade manager then click "Create A Trade" it is on your left after that you just fill in the info, your trade partners id what you get and what they get and then hit the submit button and you are all set.

Your id seems familiar, where you on the Topps board?

Roy
                    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Thanks, Roy! I'll see if I can walk Mike through it from here!

Comment

Originally posted by daeldred View Post
                        Thanks, Roy! I'll see if I can walk Mike through it from here!

Dale,
                        you could just write up the trade and all he needs to do is accept it.

I can not believe I didn't think of that earlier, lol
                        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Working...
                        X