Clear All

• azdbacks1998
    replied
    bump for any General Lee's out there.

Leave a comment:

• azdbacks1998
    replied
    ....BUUUUMMMPPPP!!!

What, everyone here is too cool for Hotwheels!!!............

azdbacks<--- only hotwheel nerd here???

Everyone go thru your son's cars and look for those General Lee's!!!! NIB, or loose....I almost prefer them loose, cause they have more character and they're easier to display loose, Im not looking for GEMS here for resale, I just wanna see how many I can collect....plus, its just not the same pushing one NIB off the couch and yelling.......YEEEEEEEE HHAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!....it just doesnt have the same effect as a loose one.

Leave a comment:

• Looking for General Lee dicast cars...1:64 scale

Looking for General Lee dicast cars, mostly in 1:64 scale (the size of a Hotwheel). I'm mainly interested in the standard Jonny Lightning version (with real rider tires.....rubber, not plastic wheels), loose or in the package, doesnt matter. I also have interest in other versions (see attached pictures for examples), from old and beat up to brand new and shiny!!...as long as they are 1:64 scale.

So, take a look at the pics, and dig out those old hotwheels and see if you have a General Lee for me.

I mailny have BB, Bsktbl, and some Ftbll cards to trade for them, but will entertain purchasing them if the price is right. Dont come at me with your $20 versions, cause im lookin for deals here.

Standard Jonny Lightning version...packaged:

Limited "Black" version (i think this might only come in the larger scale, but im not sure) I do want one of these, no matter the scale...looks sweet!!

Jonny Lightning "Hotrod" version:

Monster truck version:

Let me know what you guys got!!

Working...
X