pins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pins

I have a bunch of Chevrolet pins that I got at the auto show. If anyone needs them, let me know. I also have a few random baseball pins.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

I will give free Chevrolet pins to the first 3 people who respond to this thread.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Props for your generous offer, I haven't room enough for my cardboard collection.

Comment

Thanks. Are you saying that you can use some? I have a couple of baseball pins that I can send, also.

Comment

No thanks lol. I was just saying it was nice of you to offer.

Comment

Ok. Thanks bud. I don't collect them. I just couldn't pass up the chance to grab a couple of handfuls at the car show. I figured somebody could use them. A few friends took some. I've had the baseball pins since I was a kid, but I just don't know what to do with them.

Comment

These have all been given away.

Comment

Working...
              X