Thousands of MISC CCG cards FS/FT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thousands of MISC CCG cards FS/FT

I have recently come across a box of cards that is filled with CCG. They range from Magic, Pokemon, Star Wars, Star Trek, X-Files, X-Men (Marvel) and a few more. There are foils, Rares, Uncommons, etc..... Email me if there is any interest in these cards. We can communicate more in detail about what is in the box. A little much to list right here. I am a collector of Sports Cards and Memorabilia and not so much the non-sport of gaming cards....
    I am a set builder and RC Collector. I am always looking for RC as investment potential.

My local teams are Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Mariners, Seattle Sounders and soon to be back in the NBA hunt.

Magic - Nemesis and Invasion
    Pokemon - Unlimited Base Edition
    Neo - Japanese 2/8
    Star Trek - Multiple (Trouble with Tribbles,
    Star Wars - ??, several
    I am a set builder and RC Collector. I am always looking for RC as investment potential.

My local teams are Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Mariners, Seattle Sounders and soon to be back in the NBA hunt.

Comment

Hey Dude nikpounder might be interested, he just posted something about looking to buy.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

lmk what Magic cards you have
        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Are you looking for anything in particular from the Magic cards? I believe that I have about 1500-2000 cards if not more. If there is something in particular that you are looking for I can look through them and see what I have.... Some foil, uncommon, commons..... Never been played. Same goes for all of the other games (Star Trek, Star Wars, Pokemon, Neo, XFiles, etc..)

Comment

PM me on the Pokemon and let me know what you're looking for.
            PC: Darrelle Revis Adrian Peterson Russell Wilson Lebron James Josh Robinson Elliott Sadler Mark Sanchez Jamaal Charles
            Base/Inserts: New York Jets Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins Miami Heat
            POKEMON
            Bucket Tradelist

Comment

Working...
            X