Star Trek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek

Hello, I am seeing if there are many Star Trek fans. I am wondering there will be interested in some type of trade or sell of any of the Star Trek series books some time in the future.

Some time in the future I will hopefully list the books I am missing in the series of Star Trek and Star Trek: The Next Generation. Are there any Star Trek fans at this site.

Comment

What is everyone's favorite Star Trek Show if you like the series. My favorites are the Original Star Trek, Star Trek: The Next Generation, and Deep Space Nine. I also like the movies.

Comment

I really only like the original series and the movies. I got a Star Trek info book when I was a kid in the 70s that I still have that lists all the info of Star Fleet Command and all the ships.

Comment

My favorite is TNG.

I'm watching the whole series from the beginning, right now.
          - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

That is so cool. I got a lot of the Star Trek and TNG on tape that I like to watch. I got the first Star Trek that had another person being the captain before Captain Kirk. Did any one watch the cartoon version of Star Trek that came a long time ago. It is interesting to compare the technology of each show.

Comment

Does anyone have the first 17 books of Star Trek Deep Space Nine? If you do, what will a fair trade would be.

Comment

Working...
              X