Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt --- Check out post #16, it has all the info. on the CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED that I have available. After you check, let's work out a deal. Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt --- I'll do any that you're interested in for half of what I have posted on post #16 + media shipping cost (which is lower than basic postage amounts). So, check out post #16 and let me know which ones you want. Thanks for checking this thread.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt --- They are STILL AVAILABLE. --- Get them while you can. --- Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back again ttt, after a month and a half "sleep" --- After reading post #1, check out post #16. Then, let's work out a deal.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Three months since this was brought ttt. Anyone interested in any/all of the CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comics I have available ? Bring on those reasonable offers, and let's work out a deal.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Besides having to read much much much less, and still get the story, they'll make really nice BIRTHDAY and/or CHRISTMAS presents. So, which one(s) would you like to get ? Let's work out a deal.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt --- be able to read GREAT stories in a short amount of time !!! Now, which "Classics Illustrated" comic(s) would you like to get? Let's work out a deal !!!

Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    ttt --- bring on those offers !!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Time to wake this thread up again. Anyone interested in any/all ? Some are really GREAT, and save time in reading, novel editions. Read 40-50 pages instead of 600-800, and get the same story !!!

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Well, after another "sleep", of 2 1/2 months, it's time to WAKE THIS THREAD UP !!! Bring on your buy and/or trade offer(s) !!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    After three months, it's time to wake this thread up. Bring on those offers, and let's work out some trades and/or deals !!! Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    These "Classics..." help you read GREAT stories in much less time than reading the novel itself. GREAT comics !!! Anyone interested in any/all ?

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    ttt ------- bring on those offers !!!!!!! Let's work out a trade and/or deal !!!!!!!! Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    ttt --------------------------------------

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Let's work out a trade and/or deal !!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X