Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OriolesFan
    replied
    CHECK out POST #16, and see what CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comic books that I have available !!! Get the one(s) you want !!! Let's get a DEAL done !!!

THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt . CHECK POST #16, it has the info. of what I have available. Afterwards, let's work out a deal !!! THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    ttt one more time. Anyone interested in any ?????????????

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt. CHECK POST #16. Once you've done that, let's work out a deal. Thanks. Have a good day, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    CHECK out POST #16. Afterwards, let's work out a deal and/or trade. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    It's time to w-a-k-e-u-p this thread. So, CHECK POST #16. Then, let's work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good day, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt, after about 2 1/2 months s-l-e-e-p . CHECK POST #16. Afterwards, let's work out a trade and/or deal. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    ttt again ------------ Check POST #16, it has the list and other info. ---------- Afterwards, let's work out a deal and/or trade.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt ----------- A very good variety of "CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED" comic books are STILL AVAILABLE. ------------- Check out POST #16. ------------ Afterwards, let's work out a deal and/or trade. --------- THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Check out POST #16. ----------- Afterwards, let's work out a deal and/or trade. ------------ Have a good day, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    This thread has been a-s-l-e-e-p for EIGHT (08) months. Also, school will be opening soon (from a few weeks to a month from now). So, it's time to bring this thread back to the top. A good variety of CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comic books are STILL AVAILABLE. They are good for collectors, and good for students who can get to read a short version of a GREAT novel,or two, or............ instead of having to read 600 or more pages of the same story. Now, who's ready to obtain some/all of what I have available in CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comic books ? THANKS for checking this thread. Let's work out a deal and/or trade.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Check out POST #16 to get the info. on what I have available in CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comic books. ---------------- Then, let's work out a deal.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt ------------------- Anyone interested ? ---------------- Any offer(s) ? -------------- THANKS for checking this thread. --------------- Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    With SCHOOL starting again, or will be within less than a month, it could be wise to obtain some of the CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comic books that I have available. Most, of what I have, are "comic" versions of GREAT books. So, by reading the story in the CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED version, instead of having to read 600-800+ pages you'll only have to read about 50-60 pages of the same story. The general info. of the book/story is the same. POST #16 has the list of what I have available, and a brief description of each. The SALE prices can be worked out. Anyone interested in any/all of the CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED I have available ? Let's work out a deal. THANKS for checking this thread.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    After almost a five (05) months "sleep" it's time to bring this back up. A very good variety of "CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED" comic books. Check post #16 to see what is STILL available. Get what you want while it/they is/are STILL available. Thanks for checking out this thread. Now, let's work out a deal and/or trade. Thanks for checking out this thread.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X