Danica Patrick/Peak Oil ad available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danica Patrick/Peak Oil ad available

OK, I have one of these for my PC and am offering my extra one. It's an ad for Peak motor oil, used in Auto Zone stores. This still has the sticky tape on it to be displayed in the stores. Check the pic below. It measures 8" tall x 5-1/2" w.

I'm looking for anything Danica in trade for it. If it has Danica on it, I want it. Shoot me a PM with offers/questions.
    Thanks,
    Andy
    ALL Danica Patrick items--vintage Reds/B.Dodgers--vintage (pre-1980) empty wax wrappers/boxes--P.Manning RCs--oddball pre-1970 paper products
    http://s177.photobucket.com/home/dupontis1

Andy:

About a half-mile down the road is a full size billboard with the Danica/Peak advertisement. I think how lucky the guy is that wakes up every morning...looks out his window...and sees Danica.
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

That would be a nice thing to see to get your day going in the right direction. Here are the 3 different Peak ads, with Danica, that I have right now:

The second ad makes me think she has a whip propped up on the back of her car. I'll talk to you again later, on another break from remodeling.
      Andy

Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
      Andy:

About a half-mile down the road is a full size billboard with the Danica/Peak advertisement. I think how lucky the guy is that wakes up every morning...looks out his window...and sees Danica.
      ALL Danica Patrick items--vintage Reds/B.Dodgers--vintage (pre-1980) empty wax wrappers/boxes--P.Manning RCs--oddball pre-1970 paper products
      http://s177.photobucket.com/home/dupontis1

Comment

Working...
      X