This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are here!!!! CCW NPN's!!!!!!

That's right, The staff here at CCW have decided to give away free cards to its members. This will be a monthly thing as long as the cards are there.

Here is how it will be run.....

For starters, it is open to ALL members. All you do is, when you see the post you just have to post "I WANT IN". I will then use Random.org to randomly pick a select # of people to receive free cards. I will then send the selected once my address and a secret #. You much put your user ID and this # on a piece of paper and send it with the SASE & Toploader (see below)

Unfortunately, Since I don't have the money Topps does, You will have to send me a SASE and toploader (along with the paper that has your site ID and secret #).

Now as for what will be given away... damn near everything. I say near everything cause there will be NO REDEMPTIONS LOL. GU, Autos, #ed, Rookies..... everything is up for grabs.

That's about it. Now Get your entries in for May using this post. I will close sign up on May 18th.

COME GET YOUR FREE CARDS!!!!!!
    Isaiah 40:31 : But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

TTM AUTOGRAPH COUNT : 3258
    Check out my TTM Auto SASE breaks now on YouTube

I Want IN. Welcome Back Butch!
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

Comment

"I WANT IN" Quick question, I'm not entirely sure on what SASE stands for but I'm assuming it stands for self-addressed stamped envelope? If not please fill me in on what SASE stands for, thanks.
      my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

Originally posted by sportscardrage View Post
        "I WANT IN" Quick question, I'm not entirely sure on what SASE stands for but I'm assuming it stands for self-addressed stamped envelope? If not please fill me in on what SASE stands for, thanks.
        Correct......
        Isaiah 40:31 : But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

TTM AUTOGRAPH COUNT : 3258
        Check out my TTM Auto SASE breaks now on YouTube

Comment

I want in

Comment

I want in. Thanks.

Comment

I want In!
              These cards are for sale or trade.
              I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
              I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!

View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

Comment

I want In on this great contest

Comment

I want in. Thanks.
                  Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Iwant innnnnnn!!!
                    Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

I want in....
                      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I want in!!

Thx CCW!!
                        Currently looking for:
                        Football: The Gronk!
                        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                        Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

I want in

thanks
                          Trade / Want List

LF James Starks, Bo Jackson, Bills Autos, Bills/Heisman/HOF for TTM's and other stuff off my want list...

Comment

I want in! This is a great idea. Thanks a lot.
                            My Photobucket (Trade/Sell):
                            http://s1245.beta.photobucket.com/us...de%20or%20Sale

Collecting:
                            Baseball HOF Autos & Patches (no jerseys, unless old)
                            Griffey RCs, Autos, & Patches + RCs, Autos, & Patches for Other Future HOFers.
                            Higher end top prospect cards.
                            Will consider vintage cards of well known players

Comment

i want in....
                              Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Working...
                              X