Dan Hampton ('85 Bears, HOF) Sept 10 another Jewel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hampton ('85 Bears, HOF) Sept 10 another Jewel

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>Saturday, September 10, 2011
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center width=20></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>Event: Dan Hampton ('85 Bears, HOF)
    Where: Jewel-Osco Parking Lot - 805 Joliet St. (Dyer, IN)
    Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    The Dyer Hometown Celebration will be held on Saturday, September 10, 2011 from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm. 1985 Super Bowl Champion Dan Hampton will be signing autographs between 3:00pm and 4:30 pm. Wristbands will be given to those who make a donation of $10.00 to the Hometown Celebration.

*Due to time constraints there will be no personal pictures with Dan Hampton but you will be able to take a picture of Dan Hampton signing your item.

http://www.townofdyer.com/
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

if ure going,let me know how this went

Comment

Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
      if ure going,let me know how this went

Couldn't make it due to wifeys doctors appointments.

Would have loved getting his auto.

Was going to the Jorge Orta signing but he cancelled but I will be at the Mike Vail signing since my friend Oriolesfan sent me a card to get signed! Thanks Rodney if you happen to see this.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

quick question for u btw,to the best of your knowledge,do they still do IP signings at HawkQuarters?

Comment

Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
          quick question for u btw,to the best of your knowledge,do they still do IP signings at HawkQuarters?
          I haven't heard of any signings for there for awhile.

Just checked their website and for events they had this posted:

There are no events currently scheduled at the Blackhawks Store. Please check back soon!

I will check their site once in awhile to see if they ever bring someone in.

Comment

Working...
          X