Denny McLain Signing In Kalamazoo, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denny McLain Signing In Kalamazoo, MI

We are having our first Sports Card & Memorabilia Show on Saturday, January 18th at Wings Stadium Annex in Kalamazoo, MI. I just found out that Denny McLain from the 1968 World Champion Tigers wants to come to the show as an autograph signer! I will have more details in a couple of weeks as to time & cost for autographed items!
    Thanks! Dale.

I work with his daughter in law. She says his health is deteriorating quickly. He has put on a lot of weight. If you want to get his auto, you better get in soon - not meaning to be gloomy or anything, just sayin the truth.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Yeah, I think I saw him last year at another show & he did look a little heavy! But, what the heck he's still Denny McLain!

Comment

Working...
      X