Denver - Beckett Grading Collectible Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver - Beckett Grading Collectible Show

Colorado residents and Rocky Mountain Region.

Saturday April 30th 9-5 and Sunday May 1st 9-5, 5280 Collectibles will host the 2nd annual Beckett Grading Event - Collectible Show.

This will Denver's second Beckett Grading show since the previous 5280 Collectible show in August of 2015. Before that event, the last time Beckett was at a show was the Naxcom Nationals in June of 2005. (If you're a collector in this state, you remember that one.)

Representative(s) from Beckett Grading will be at the show 9-5 on Saturday and Sunday to take and grade submissions via raw grades. It is suggested that people show up on both days early in order to get your cards graded. They won't turn anyone away for grading services, but will have a certain number of raw submissions they can take a day. If they cannot do the raw grade, they will take the cards with them to Dallas to be slabbed and sent back to you. Any customers who get their cards graded will then have the choice to get the cards slabbed by sending it with the representative back to Dallas Texas and Beckett headquarters. If we get more than 2000 submissions within the first day, the second day might be for customers to request slabbing only, this isn't something that should happen, but we want to forewarn those who attend. Getting a card slabbed is just as cool, but its not the instant gratification that a raw grade can be. Slabbing of cards can be done with the same form, and for an overall reduced price of those who raw grade, then slab. The cards can be sent with our Beckett Representative to to Dallas and slabbed and will be mailed via insured mail to the customer. You pick the cards value and you pick your level of insurance, to give you the peace of mind you deserve. I have had many people state they are concerned about expensive cards and making sure it gets in the right hands. Mike Gardner (Beckett Rep.) has been in the business 30 plus years, he has worked for a card manufacturer and start-up card company and has been deeply immersed in the industry. Its important to remember that ALL GRADES GIVEN AS RAW GRADE ARE THE SAME GRADE THAT WILL COME BACK to the customer as long as they submit the grade at that show. This way those people who are worried about sending a card, will have the guarantee of the same card coming back to them when sent to Beckett Headquarters.

The cost of the Raw grade is $8.00 - there will be additional fees for slabbing the card and insurance (roughly another $5-7), this will depend on the amount of submissions sent and the service requested by you. The 20 day service is what is going to be the show standard, but the option to pay more for the 10 day service will be available. If you need it quicker you will need to pay a little more.

Download submission form early to get done before you come in. This is a cash or credit only transaction with Beckett and you will need to fill this information out on a form to submit to Beckett Grading. I have added dynamic form fields for the sections of "Ship to", just type that information in and print yourself the number of forms you need. That way you only have to put that information on them once. Beckett will need 3 copies of the fully filled out form, so make sure once you are finished putting the cards on your forms to make copies for them, saving the original for yourself.
    http://www.5280collectibles.com/beck...dngFrm2016.pdf

There will be 15-20 vendors on hand at the show, that will have many boxes to dig through while you wait for your submissions. 5280 Collectibles will also have the newest wax boxes for all four sports. You want it and we don't have it? We can order it for you and have it to you by the next show or sooner if needed. Just let me know what you want and I'll add it to my current order. If you need it fast, before I order mine, I only ask that the order be more than $250, which is the minimum purchase price to get reduced or free shipping. I can bundle your order with others and save us all shipping.

While getting your cards graded, come and check out our HUGE selection of single cards, comics, star wars toys and other rare collectibles!

The first 15-20 kids will receive awesome gifts from Panini America. I will have tons of Panini boxes and packs for those familiar with there product and dedication to quality. These items will be provided by 5280 Collectibles from Panini and other sponsors, just have your parents come to the 5280 table (ask for Christian), and once they sign up for 5280 email list then you get your choice of a super sweet item just for being there! (Shirt sizes are youth small, older kids might want the bag.)

The biggest Collectible Show in the Metro area!

8773 Yates Drive
    Westminster, Colorado, 80031

Want to stay at the hotel? My rep at the hotel has a $120 per night rate for those attending, I have asked my contact (Charlie Thorn the Catering Manager) at the Double Tree to see to check if there will be a further reduced rate. I am waiting to hear back from her and will update this if I hear more. In the mean time, send her requests for rooms and see if she has a link to the rate. Her email is Charlie.Thorn@hilton.com
    click here for hotel information.

"LIKE" our Facebook page here.

HOURS:
    Saturday
    Hours 9-5
    Sunday
    Hours 9-5

Cash or Credit Cards (PayPal & Square) accepted - Entry will be $3 for the weekend and can be purchased at the ticket booth before admission. Everyone who attends will be entered into a huge contest for prizes that will be awarded daily. Each paid entry will get an entry into the contest. So far the prizes are; a John Elway Autographed Super Bowl game program framed with a COA from PSA. Two different Trindon Holiday Autographed mini helmets, Colorado Avalanche Milan Hejduk autographed Frame, Patrick Roy 3 foot figure, and many other framed collectibles from Baseball, Football and Basketball, plus NEW product wax boxes, wax packs and much more. Extra tickets can be had by spending $75 or more with 5280 Collectibles, this can make your odds of winning even greater! There will be NO continuation of prizes and the winner must be present to win. Sorry, but I want to make sure the prizes get into the hands of the people who stick around for the fun! So, that means a ticket will be picked until someone at the show can match that number. We will draw tickets until ALL prizes for EACH day are exhausted. Just remember to stay until the drawing happens, to get your winnings. The time for the drawing will be towards the end of the show each day, but isn't a particular time. So don't get caught snoozing, stick around and win.

FUTURE SHOW DATES:
    May 28th - Holiday Inn Express off I-70 and Peoria
    June 25th - Holiday Inn Express off I-70 and Peoria
    (Dates are always listed on Beckett.com)

Vendor Tables and Discounts:
    $65 per day (6ft.) $120 for both days
    2 tables for $230
    3 tables for $325
    4 tables for $400
    5 or more contact Christian

Thanks,
    Christian Bakken
    5280 Collectibles
    Attached Files
Working...
X