Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• azdbacks1998
    replied
    OK, will do. Like you said, no sweat on my side since i didnt send anything out. Thx for checking up on it for me.

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    Todd,
    I never did get a response back so please leave appropriate feedback.

Just glad that you didn't lose any cards or money,sorry about the time you lost.

Roy

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    Ok if a trade dispute thread has nothing to do with you, please refrain from posting any messages on here. Only the members who are involved with the trade, and Roy/I/staff member who is handling should be the only one posting on here.

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    OriolesFan & jwgreen68,
    I can understand the frustration that you guys are feeling but this trade dispute is not the place to vent.

I would like to keep the disputes threads for only the traders that are involved in the specific dispute only please.

If you guys want why not start a thread in the "general chat" forum about what burns your b%tts and I will check it once in a while to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

Thanks
    Roy

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    Pm and email sent.

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    The trade was created on:
    Trade Created On: 2013-01-17

Last time he was on here:
    Last Activity: 01-23-2013 12:27 PM

I am guessing he won't be back.

I will send him a pm and an email and let you know if he responds in a couple days (this Friday 3/8) and if he does not respond please leave appropriate feedback since the trade was accepted

Roy

Leave a comment:

• azdbacks1998
    started a topic Trade #3206 - user DClubb

Trade #3206 - user DClubb

Set up trade with member "DClubb", he accepted and never heard from him since. I noted in the trade agreement that he needs to send 1st but never did. Send multiple courtious messages with no bashing whatsoever, still no responses.
    I never sent anything off, so im not out anything.....would just be nice for this guy to follow up on his word.

link:
    http://community.cardboardconnection...trade&tid=3206

verbage of trade:

Viewing details of trade number: 3206
    Creator: azdbacks1998
    Trader: DClubb
    Date: 2013-01-17
    Creator is offering: Russell Wilson Topps Chrome rc base + cash
    Trader is offering: nick toon orange refractor nick foles orange refractor juron criner orange refractor
    Additionally, the following terms apply to the agreement : Dclubb will send 1st per CCW rules. I will send once cards received.

Thanks!
Working...
X