Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schmindians / thebighurt035

Steve gets:

1 Bluejays Pepsi cap (glad you can get a baseball cap)

I get:
    1 Nats Pepsi cap
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

I confirm this trade of 1 Jays (pepsi) cap for 1 Nats (pepsi) cap.

Comment

Your Pepsi cap went out today.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I bought a few more pepsis in hopes of finding you a third one, but all I did was pair up my D-backs, get a Yankees, and get 2 "15% off" worthless caps.

So, I'm keeping the Cards pair, and sending you the following, in hopes that you'll get a third:

Yankees
        Padres
        Cubs
        White Sox
        Nats
        2x D-backs

I think there may be one other in there, but the box is wrapped and ready to mail tomorrow, so it'll have to be a surprise.

I hope you get a match!

Comment

As per other thread discussion, I'm holding shipment letting Roy decide if he still wants the Nats cap, as he traded away his other one.

If I don't hear from him by Thursday, I'll send what he originally asked for; I thought he might want something else instead.

Updated with latest list after finding a D-backs in the car console, and going out today:

I have:

2x Cards
          2x Mets
          2x Padres
          2x Yankees

Cubs
          Giants
          Nats
          Rays
          Tigers
          White Sox

sc
          --
          Last edited by Schmindians; 08-18-2010, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmindians View Post
            As per other thread discussion, I'm holding shipment letting Roy decide if he still wants the Nats cap, as he traded away his other one.

If I don't hear from him by Thursday, I'll send what he originally asked for; I thought he might want something else instead.

Updated with latest list after finding a D-backs in the car console, and going out today:

I have:

2x Cards
            2x Mets
            2x Padres
            2x Yankees

Cubs
            Giants
            Nats
            Rays
            Tigers
            White Sox

sc
            --

Steve,
            if you could send me the D-Backs that would be great.

Thanks
            Roy

Comment

I am sending Roy 1 Rays, 1 Tigers, and 1 Marlins to conclude our deal.

Comment

Received a box of caps today!!!

Leaving you feedback in a min.

Thanks
                Roy

Comment

Plmk if you received the caps?

Roy

Comment

Sending a pm,to see if he received

Comment

He hasn't been on since 8/20 and hasn't responded to pm's,closing and moving this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X