Custom Card Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Card Question

What works best for printing custom cards onto?

I personally found that the High Resolution printer paper (the Non-Glossy/Photo kind) works best. When I tried the Glossy Photo paper it bled all over the place. And the basic cheap paper looked very dull.
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
      I personally found that the High Resolution printer paper (the Non-Glossy/Photo kind) works best. When I tried the Glossy Photo paper it bled all over the place. And the basic cheap paper looked very dull.
      Thanks, do you back it with anything or just leave it on the sheet of paper?

Comment

Originally posted by Trocat View Post
        Thanks, do you back it with anything or just leave it on the sheet of paper?
        Well depending on the quality and/or thickness of the paper, and the quality of your printer (laser printer, etc), you should be able flip it and use the reverse side of the paper for whatever else you want to put on the card. The ink shouldn't blend through any. I cut the card out and put it right into a Hard Top Loader. But I also mostly was messing around with the idea as I have a few artists that use different type paper/canvas to do their work on making sketch cards.
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Working...
        X