My Super Fantastic 10/11 NBA IP Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Super Fantastic 10/11 NBA IP Thread

The NBA season starting up again makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, and tonight was the first hotel visit in a while. Did pretty well with orlando. Dwight wasn't his normal self, and actually was completely unfriendly but he was doing multiples (kinda sorta had to double dip. he wasn't doing more than one at a time, you had to move down the line to get another).
    Dwight Howard 2/2 (8x10s) + pic with
    Daniel Orton 4/4 (8x10s)
    Stanley Robinson 2/2 (8x10s)
    Rashard Lewis 1/1 (card)
    Ryan Anderson 1/1 (card)
    Mickael Pietrus 1/1 (8x10)
    Jameer Nelson 1/1 (8x10). on a sidenote, if anyone out there is graphing with other people and using a brand new black sharpie that the player will use to sign others' things, stop. for the sake of everything good in this world.
    VC and JJ Redick said no, and no one even bothered asking ewing

I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Awesome graphs tiki..can't say i'm suprised VC would turn down signing, he doesnt seem very friendly

Comment

Congrats. Thanks for the scans.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
        Awesome graphs tiki..can't say i'm suprised VC would turn down signing, he doesnt seem very friendly
        he's a douche. to say the least.

Comment

The greatness is back.

Not surprised on VC either, he's a royal pain. 'Grats on the DH12s though
          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

TWolves were in town last night. Pretty happy with the results
            Michael Beasley 1/1 8x10
            Kevin Love 2/2 8x10s (1 w/ "2010 Gold Medalist")
            Corey Brewer 2/2 8x10s (both with "Back 2 Back Champs!"; ups to bigsmooth for getting one)
            Sebastian Telfair 1/1 8x10
            Kosta Koufos 1/1 set card redone - stared at my page with 2 cards total on it for like 30 seconds, so i kind of looked at him and he says "that's martell! i was wondering why you were having me do one of his cards" i had them next to eachother. "oh, so you didn't no you were african american for a season?" "haha no, but i wish!"
            Wes Johnson 2/2 8x10s
            Lazar Heyward 2/2 8x10s - didn't sign for everyone. all things considered, pretty unfriendly for a rookie
            Webster walked right by us and ignored everyone twice.
            Think i counted five or six "Hi how are ya" accompanied by a sarcastic smile from lambier combined from the hotel and game. he actually signed at the game, though, for some lady with a mini ball and told her "i don't ever do this". thanks for that bill. no one was aware.

Comment

awesome job tiki..atleast this terrible team signs for people

Comment

nice autos tiki
                Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                sigpic

Comment

Very nice! Thx for sharing the scans.

Comment

Darren Collison had a signing this morning so I hit that up. I can honestly say that this is the first Pacer signing in three years, with the exception of danny granger, where the player actually talks without being prompted (ala asking a question, etc), he was great. The signature on the 8x10 is the best collison i've ever seen, and the one on the 11x14 is good, just a little smaller. I'll post a pic of the finished 11x14 tomorrow after fan jam.
                    1/1 8x10, 1/1 11x14, + pic with

Comment

Very cool tiki

Comment

the Pacers had their fan jam today, which i enjoy doing every year. Seemed like the lines were better this year than the last two (putting hans and granger at the same table drew a lot of the crowd which was nice). Gotta say, i really like the vibe that the new guys (except posey) have brought to the team so far. It seems like they actually enjoy being there and interacting with the fans. The rookies, Paul George and Lance Stephenson, were both awesome and wanted copies of the pictures i had for them. Each table except for one had an employee at the beginning of the table that helped traffic flow, and they were all pretty decent except for Hansbrough's. They're still treating the kid like a top 5 pick even though he never was and is now in his second year. Also talked to Jeff Foster for two or three minutes as i was waiting in line about his post-basketball plans (coaching, more specifically) so that was cool Paul George 1/1 16x20 w/ King George insc., 2/2 (help) Lance Stephenson 2/2 James Posey 1/1, 1/2 (help) - least friendly guy of the bunch Darren Collison 1/1 (signed pic with from yesterday) Danny Granger 1/1 11x14 w/ hibbert and collison, 1/1 (help) Tyler Hansbrough 1/1 16x20, 1/1 SI (help) Roy Hibbert 1/1 11x14 w/ granger and collison

Comment

Very cool tiki, except for the Posey situation, enjoy 5th place in the central, this team
                          will have earned it my friend!

Comment

I will be happy if they finish in front of the Pistons. That's all I ask.

Comment

Very nice haul, especially the triple. Sucks about Posey though.

Funny, I thought the Pistons would earn 5th in the Central this year.
                              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X