Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 Birthday Packages In! Thanks Troy, Kevin, and Ron!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Birthday Packages In! Thanks Troy, Kevin, and Ron!

On the way to my birthday vacation in the mountains we stopped by our post office box to see if there were any packages to open in the room later. And indeed there were a total of 4 packages in the box. 2 from Leafsfan1967, 1 from KevAlan, and 1 from RonPage69. Thanks for the birthday gifts guys!

These KISS cards were a trade done between RonPage69 and I, however he also added the Hudson refractor Jersey as a birthday gift for my A's PC! Thanks Ron~.....

KevAlan sent me another birthday package. This time it had something he's been hunting down for me for about a year now.... White Hot Chocolate mix. And it was amazing! I had it in the lobby with Amanda around the large fireplace overlooking the Columbia River and Skamania Golf Course! He also sent these 3 cards. Thanks Kevin~.....

And Leafsfan1967 sent me two awesome packages worth of goodies! Thanks Troy, the Sergio Garcia shirt is absolutely outstanding!.......

Thanks again guys, this really made my birthday.
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

very nice additions to the PC.....nice gesture guys....congrats Brad.
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Glad you like some of them buddy. I also wanted to thank you for the package you snuck my way yesterday full of hockey cards from the early 90's, and 2 really cool ones I certainly need for my PC. One was a sample stamped card of one of my favorite Leafs goalies of all time Curtis Joseph, the other is a Ian Turnbull Leafs card over 30 years old from the 1979-80 Topps set. Thanks so much, bro.

Comment

Working...
      X