Our Weekend in Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Weekend in Seattle

So my daughter and I don't miss a chance to boo the Yankees and went to Seattle to watch the saturday and Sunday games. Her first ballgame ever and it was great. Sat in the front row in right field behind Ichiro. Cano hit a home run and the guy next to us caught the ball and dropped it, but we we on tv anyways. WoooooHoooo
    During batting practice when the yanks were on the field we almost caught a ball A-Rod hit but it fell short....however Nick Swisher was out there and got the ball and looked up at Makayla and smiled and said this one is yours and tossed it up to her. Guess what....nick Swisher has two RedSox fans that are now Nick Swisher fans. My daughter says he is a geat guy, but just wears the wrong uniform. One note on Swisher..he got harrassed big time when in the outfield...but took it just fine and turned around during the game and would actually talk with the fans and joke around with them. It was great. About 5 college guys sitting a few rows behind us in Sunday's game really gave him grief (nothing inappropriate) and the next inning he hits a home run...Did not hear much from them after that...
    Her first game goes 12 innings. The next day was a 1:10 start so we were a bit tired but got there early and took the ball to get it signed. Got autos from King Felix, Jamie Wright, Chris Ryan, Aaron Laffey. Not a lot of guys out there after a late night game like that. We got the ball, her cap and glove autographed. Watched a butt stomping the yanks gave the Mariners on Sunday but had a great weekend.....
    Pics are coming up
    Oh, We had 4 different people jump on the field from various sections. One guy ran butt naked from first to second before he got tackled and they put a towel on him. All the guys were walked out the exit right where we were sitting. The guy with the towel shook the towel off right before he got to the exit. Got the whole thing on video..don't know why...but that was crazy. Has a quick sex education class with Makayla...that was awkward...Not judging...but the guy's nickname could have been Donkey...yep..

the first guy arrested on the field...

these two of the naked guy (wearing a towel)

Last edited by chittychitty844; 07-02-2011, 05:41 AM.

Charles,
    sounds like you and your daughter had a great time,thanks for sharing and no I don't think anyone wants to see the guy in the towel or out of the towel
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

ooops..those pics are bad..sorry guys...the video is ...well, let's say crystal clear...haha

Comment

Sounds like you and your daughter had a time y'all will never forget.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

Comment

these are moments in your lifetime u should treasure,believe me,i know

Comment

Working...
          X