Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Ur Mailday Day Fed Ex Came??????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Ur Mailday Day Fed Ex Came??????????

Jon Got off the phone with u and headed down to the Shop and Save to get a case of Poland Springs Water and Fed Ex made his daily run while i was out.
    Here is what came for u bud.
    The Hank Aaron 23 carat Gold Special edition as i told u about while talking today.
    He sent it yesterday afternoon as he lives just a few miles from my Daughter In Augusta.
    He also sent these 23 Gold Carat which i did not know where coming as well bud.
    A Babe Ruth a Ted Williams and a Ken Griffey Jr 23 carat gold all from classics.
    And this is what i got in trade for him fromyesterdays little trade.
    A Century Collection auto game used orange jersey 29 cent stamp pf Cal Ripken which i will give to Tommy when i go down at the end of this month and 2 more RobinsonCano auto Game used for his collection as well.
    For my collection i got a Tony Olivio auto game used 29 cents Baseball stamp numbered and a Harold Baines the same thing as the Olivia.
    Calling him tonight at 7 and doing some more trading as the guys are not flipping tonigh as most are away on vacation or working swing shifts at work.
    Will put the Hammering Hank in the safe for u bud.
    Later
    Terry
    The Bear (54)
Working...
X