• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=azdbacks1998;345923]Price on this triple please

says na but /27 and /36 is 25 so I would guess 30
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

• Originally posted by hayn View Post
      I collect football cards, but when I saw this card, I told myself I have to have it.

T-206 White Border "Maroney" 1909

What is the price of this card?
      Is the market for these type of cards strong?

Thank you in advance!

I am not coming up with anything and tried to look at the thumbnail and it won't come up.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

• Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
        I am not coming up with anything and tried to look at the thumbnail and it won't come up.
        Is this a forgery?
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

• 2004 Playoff Prime cuts MLB Icons Duke Snider dual gu/auto MLB-17 Mine is numbered /25. None of the game used from this set is in the "Book" so maybe online guide?
          I collect a little bit of everything. But, if I never get back to you, your probably on Ignore!!

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/prosefan1/

Jim Thome Have List: http://dave44671.tripod.com/

Save the Ta-Tas

Comment

• i went and bought 2 packs of '13 Topps at the new target in town,and was wondering if i could get the following base/insert priced :

1 Bryce Harper
            17 Shin-Soo Choo
            23 Jemile Weeks
            29 Adrian Beltre
            47 Howie Kendrick
            57 Mark Lowe
            100 Mike Moustakas
            149 Yovanni Gallardo
            198 Chris Coghlan
            216 Josh Willingham
            220 Octavio Dotel
            223 Yonder Alonso
            233 Edwin Jackson
            238 Carlos Zambrano
            239 Ramon Santiago
            254 Sean Burnett
            274 Miguel Montero
            282 Russel Martin
            286 Jurickson Profar
            289 Jeremy Guthrie
            313 Maicer Izturis
            323 Michael Brantley

and the insert seems to be either a mini replica of a 72 or a 73 Topps,its of Matt Kemp,#TM-49

any help is greatly appreciated

Comment

• The minis are 72 Topps minis. As far as the cards go, almost all are commons except for the Harper and Profar; those are around $2/each.

Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
              i went and bought 2 packs of '13 Topps at the new target in town,and was wondering if i could get the following base/insert priced :

1 Bryce Harper
              17 Shin-Soo Choo
              23 Jemile Weeks
              29 Adrian Beltre
              47 Howie Kendrick
              57 Mark Lowe
              100 Mike Moustakas
              149 Yovanni Gallardo
              198 Chris Coghlan
              216 Josh Willingham
              220 Octavio Dotel
              223 Yonder Alonso
              233 Edwin Jackson
              238 Carlos Zambrano
              239 Ramon Santiago
              254 Sean Burnett
              274 Miguel Montero
              282 Russel Martin
              286 Jurickson Profar
              289 Jeremy Guthrie
              313 Maicer Izturis
              323 Michael Brantley

and the insert seems to be either a mini replica of a 72 or a 73 Topps,its of Matt Kemp,#TM-49

any help is greatly appreciated

Comment

• Clay Buchholz rc Auto BV needed

2008 Allen & Ginter AGA-CB

This is a Framed mini card that says" The Worlds Champions" on the back

So far this is whats in the Chipper PC
                Chipper Jones Base & Inserts - 1275

Chipper Jones Autos - 4

www.photobucket.com/brock0989

Comment

• How much is the value of a "2013 Topps Museum Collection Carlos Santana Triple Jersey Patch Auto Numbered to 25"?

Thanks!
                  sigpicI collect Basketball and Football. I collect Kobe Bryant most of all! My Ebay Seller ID is (crazyforcoasters)

Comment

• No price yet from Beckett
                    --Jeff

Comment

• Thanks Jeff, do you have any idea if and when they might have a price for it?
                      sigpicI collect Basketball and Football. I collect Kobe Bryant most of all! My Ebay Seller ID is (crazyforcoasters)

Comment

• Price on these please:

back:

back

Topps 60 gu'd /20

triple Threads panoramic /36....../9......36

RC relic

back:

bat relic

back
                        Currently looking for:
                        Football: The Gronk!
                        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                        Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

• Originally posted by ods_drummer View Post
                          How much is the value of a "2013 Topps Museum Collection Carlos Santana Triple Jersey Patch Auto Numbered to 25"?

Thanks!
                          If it's numbered to 25, you're probably going to find an "n/a" once pricing is available. Beckett doesn't seem to be interested in getting into pricing cards with print runs less than 35 from what I've seen.
                          My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

Comment

• Originally posted by revghost View Post
                            If it's numbered to 25, you're probably going to find an "n/a" once pricing is available. Beckett doesn't seem to be interested in getting into pricing cards with print runs less than 35 from what I've seen.
                            I would concur. Ive heard a few knowledgeable people say that for a card numbered under /25, a rule of thumb is to add $10 or 20% to what the same card from the next highest print run is selling for. What I do, is I find a player that sells in the same ballpark as my player, go to ebay, if my card isn't there, I look for that similar player and see what his is selling for. It's not rocket science(I can do it!) nor foolproof, but maybe it gets you a ballpark number. I consider demographics too, a Twins card(even a common) is worth more to a Twins fan living in Minnesota than to a Cubs fan in Chicago. I'm a firm believer that Topps and other manufacturers distribute based on region. Which means that if you live in L.A. and buy packs at Wal-Mart, you more than likely will not get packs heavy on West Coast teams. Some will argue that you can avoid this by buying online, but I believe wholesalers are given instructions on which cases ship to which regions. It's no fluke, when I buy a case online and get more Red Sox and Yankees cards than I do Cardinals(my home team). Same thing happens if I buy packs at a local store. When I travel I buy packs and the same thing happens. During the 2011 World Series, I bought quite a few boxes at St. Louis shops, pulled very few Cardinals, was not a surprise to the local guys either. This is a good marketing strategy, increases the value of cards on the secondary market, encourages trading, but nasty BS to those of us that have a limited budget to spend on cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
                              I would concur. Ive heard a few knowledgeable people say that for a card numbered under /25, a rule of thumb is to add $10 or 20% to what the same card from the next highest print run is selling for. What I do, is I find a player that sells in the same ballpark as my player, go to ebay, if my card isn't there, I look for that similar player and see what his is selling for. It's not rocket science(I can do it!) nor foolproof, but maybe it gets you a ballpark number. I consider demographics too, a Twins card(even a common) is worth more to a Twins fan living in Minnesota than to a Cubs fan in Chicago. I'm a firm believer that Topps and other manufacturers distribute based on region. Which means that if you live in L.A. and buy packs at Wal-Mart, you more than likely will not get packs heavy on West Coast teams. Some will argue that you can avoid this by buying online, but I believe wholesalers are given instructions on which cases ship to which regions. It's no fluke, when I buy a case online and get more Red Sox and Yankees cards than I do Cardinals(my home team). Same thing happens if I buy packs at a local store. When I travel I buy packs and the same thing happens. During the 2011 World Series, I bought quite a few boxes at St. Louis shops, pulled very few Cardinals, was not a surprise to the local guys either. This is a good marketing strategy, increases the value of cards on the secondary market, encourages trading, but nasty BS to those of us that have a limited budget to spend on cards.
                              And this thoroughly explains why I have pulled three Blue Jays autos from two different Bowman products from my local WalMart, and another Blue Jay Auto from 2013 Topps Hobby as well as a Blue Jay GU. Blue Jays fan? Move to Colorado, lol. I did pull a Castellanos Chrome Auto from last year's Bowman Chrome, but I think some one pulled one over on 'the System', lol.
                              My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

Comment

• Same thing happens to me. Most of the stuff I can't give away for free. That's what brought me to this forum, trying to find people I could unload all of my unwanted cards to.

Comment

Working...
                                X