X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OriolesFan
    replied
    I need help again on value for a baseball auto'ed card. It is a 2008 UD Timeline TCS-TL Ted Lyons cut auto #ed 04/12 In advance, THANKS for your help. Have a good day, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    key2win - THANKS for the very quick reply and info. Have a good night, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    2007 Upper Deck Ripken Gwynn Road to the Hall #CRTG16 T.Gwynn/C.Ripken $4
    2007 Upper Deck Cal Ripken Jr. Chronicles #CR39 Cal Ripken Jr $6
    2005 National Pastime Red Foil #80 Cal Ripken AI/150 $20
    2004 Leather and Lumber Leather in Leather Silver #4 Cal Ripken BB/100 $20

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    I need help on a few more baseball cards ---------------

2007 UD Road to the Hall CRTG16 Ripken/Gwynn
    2007 UD Ripken,jr Chronicles CR39
    2005 FLEER America's National Pastime #80 Cal Ripken, jr #ed 042/150
    2004 DONRUSS Leather & Lumber LEL-4 Cal Ripken, jr #ed 042/100

In advance, THANKS for your help. Have a good day, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    THANKS for trying. Have a good night, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    Sorry Rodney cant find anything on that.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    They came in individual "team" sleeves, with a game (except for the '34 Cardinals and the two "greats" teams - they were ordered later). The game had four boards with results of what was thrown on the dice and the situation of how many were on base and which base. The APBA MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL GAME came from Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The boards were identified as "A","B","C", and "D". There was also a book with very "special" baseball plays,etc with the game/set (however over 55 years I lost it). ALL of the MLB 1964 teams had twenty player cards.

That's about all the info. I know. I have found some 1964 APBA "original" teams on ebay, but no where with actual value(s). Some there have "original" teams of 24 cards instead of 20 (back 50+ years ago, you could get four more cards for an additional cost (I didn't do that, all team stars were already in the twenty)).

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    Need more info Rodney. Cant find anything close to that when searching 1964 sets.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Does anyone here know the values of each of the twenty (20) 1964 MLB APBA teams? Each team has twenty (20) player cards. The A L teams are: ORIOLES, RED SOX, WHITE SOX, INDIANS, TIGERS, ATHLETICS, ANGELS, TWINS, YANKEES, & SENATORS And the N L teams are: CUBS,REDS, COLTS, DODGERS, BRAVES, METS, PHILLIES, PIRATES, CARDINALS, & GIANTS

In advance, THANKS for your help.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    THANKS very much for your help.

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    60 card complete set books $8 high. Cards range from 5 cents to $3. Highest cards are Nolan Ryan and Cal Ripken at $3. The George Brett is $1.25.

The cards in this 60-card set measure approximately 3 1/2" by 5". The 1983 Action All-Stars series depicts 60 major leagers in a distinctive new style. A 63-piece Mickey Mantle puzzle (three pieces on one card per pack) was marketed as an insert premium; the complete puzzle card set is one of the more difficult of the Donruss insert puzzles.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Does anyone here know the bv of a 1983 DONRUSS Baseball Action All-Stars 60 card set ? All of the cards are like new. In advance, thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    key2win - THANKS for your quick reply and info. Have a good evening, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    2016 Upper Deck All-Time Greats Master Collection Logo Collection Puzzle #LC16 Nolan Ryan/125 - $N/A

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    I need help with another card value. The card is: 2015 UPPER DECK All-Time Greats MASTER COLLECTION Logo Collection LC-16 Nolan Ryan manu. patch #ed 105/125

In advance, thanks for your help.

NOTE: Here is the link to one posted on "ebay"- https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-UD-All...sAAOSw6AlbNkDB. Mine looks just like the one on "ebay" (except my serial # of /125 is different, as it should be).
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 05-30-2020, 04:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X