November Mail - Stone Cold, Bryce Harper, Jerry Sands & More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Mail - Stone Cold, Bryce Harper, Jerry Sands & More

A nice mixture of cards so far this month. A nice wrestling legend, a future UFC star, two young baseball players and a racing veteran.

The next big thing in baseball. Bryce Harper has so much hype right now. There are two silver refractors and four red refractors. The book values for these Harpers are ($12) for silver and ($10) for the red.
    2011 Bowman Chrome Exclusive Bryce Harper Refractors #BCE1 My first Jerry Sands autograph. Topps Finest is one of my favorite products. It's numbered out of 299 and it's the X-Fractor. I believe there are a total of five different variations of the Finest Rookie Autographs.
    2011 Topps Finest Jerry Sands Autograph X-Fractor One of the best lightweights to join the UFC this year is Donald Cerrone. He made his UFC debut in February against Paul Kelly which ended with a win and fight of the night honors. Cerrone has already fought four times this year, winning all of his fights. He will fight for the fifth time this year against Nate Diaz on December 30th at UFC 141.

I won this card by predicting the UFC 137 main card. Thanks to Fighters.com for the card.
    2011 UFC Finest Donald Cerrone Autograph One of my favorite wrestlers growing up. Can't go wrong with a Stone Cold Steve Austin event used card. It's a piece of his shirt and two colors. On the back of the card it says that this piece was worn on March 7, 2011 on Raw.
    2011 Topps Superstar Swatches Stone Cold Steve Austin I won this Mark Martin race-used sheet metal in a contest on The Cardboard Connection. I had to pick My objective was to have the lowest total finishing number after the Atlanta & Richmond races a couple months ago. I nailed both a first place and second place finish.

I'm not a racing collector, but if anyone needs this card, I can trade it for any Dodger relic/autograph that I don't have. The Mark Martin is numbered out of 99.
    2011 Press Pass Stealth Metal of Honor Mark Martin Make sure to check my Trade-list for anything that might interest you.

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Working...
X