Blog Trade #15: $30 A Week Habit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Trade #15: $30 A Week Habit

I'm so excited... my 15th successful blog trade. Actually... it won't truly be successful until Robert over at $30 A Week Habit receives his card... which is a 2003 Bowman Chrome "Gold Refractor" of Dustin Moseley (#'d 048/170).

If you follow Robert's blog, then you probably already know about his ingenius and creative cardboard project. His goal is to build a set of 1,500 serial numbered Topps cards that consist of 50 cards from each of the 30 MLB teams.Here... check it out for yourself.

The Moseley will be serial card #48 in the set and as of right now, it'll be the 5thCincinnati Reds card.

As for me... I received this sweet 2011 Topps Lineage "1952 Autograph" of David DeJesus:

DeJesus was acquired by the Athletics a year ago in a trade with the Kansas City Royals, which excited many A's fans... because we could always use another bat in our lineup.

In his eight seasons with the Royals, he had a .289 batting average. However, in 2011 he hit a measly .240 for the A's. Last week, the Athletics offered him salary arbitration... but as of right now, he hasn't made a decision. So we'll just have to wait and see whether or not he'll be back.

Either way... I'm glad I was able to pick up his autograph and help out a fellow blogger at the same time.

By the way... Robert, if you're reading this... your Moseley was shipped out this afternoon... along with a few other cards for your project. Thanks for the amazing trade!

Have a good evening everyone... and sayonara!

NaBlo WriMo Daily Total: 257 Words
    November Total: 7,568 Words

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X