Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new display idea

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My new display idea




    Here is something I am working on that I think will look nice on a wall (I will have to update the frame since it is from the dollar store). I am getting autographs of the 5x7 cards and the regular size ones. Juan Samuel is next on my list.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

  • #2
    Very Nice but might I suggest black backrounds.
    I collect a little bit of everything. But, if I never get back to you, your probably on Ignore!!

    http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/prosefan1/

    Jim Thome Have List: http://dave44671.tripod.com/


    Save the Ta-Tas

    Comment


    • #3
      That would look good. Since I don't have a room to post it in, I don't need to run to Wal-mart yet, but I think I will put it in black.
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice! I'd definitely go with the black background. The cards will pop out at you.
        PC Japanese players and 2012 Tribute hits
        http://www.youtube.com/user/TakaTanakaGiants
        Ichiro, Matsui, Matsuzaka, Uehara, Okajima, etc.
        http://s1109.photobucket.com/albums/...aTanakaGiants/

        Comment

        Working...
        X