Can I get a "M" and a "Y", Alex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get a "M" and a "Y", Alex?

Almost have all the letters collected for my son's nameplate. Please let me know if you have ANY player, ANY team with either a Y or a M on it......auto'd please.

Here's what I have so far:
    Again, I need a "Y" and a "M" to complete the nameplate.

need "Y"

need "M"

Spells "Skyler's Room"

Thanks for looking, and for your help. While im at it...does anyone have a frame (w/ glass) that would hold 11 cards (2.5" per card+.5"between each letter= 32" + 1.5" btween the two words= 34"+ 1" on each outside= 36")

Total size of frame needed: 36" long x 6" high...

The matting wont be cheap either....any ideas for a matting i could use....im just starting to think about this so forgive my rambling...lol Just wanted to get my thoughts out there in case you guys/gals may have ideas too.

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have a "M" or a "Y" letter card.

Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Wrapped up my son's name plate almost a year ago....just never posted final pics.

Frame is just a cheap one from Wally World, black wrapping paper, cards in penny sleeves, taped to wrapping paper.....turned out pretty good i think,....thanks to some of you on this site and Ebay!..... and my son loved it!...which was the whole point.

Good times!
    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Very nice Todd!

Comment

Working...
      X