Trade Completed: azdbacks1998

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Completed: azdbacks1998

It’s been quite a while since I’ve been able to complete a trade, whether here on the blog or elsewhere. I blame part of that on my strict and unpopular collecting habit of only going after Twins RC AUs and Johan Santana Twins Cert AUs (of which I still have none).

Recently I finally joined The Cardboard Connection Card Collectors World Forum and, while giving away some free cards through my Take My Cards program, happened across a kindly gentleman with an extra Chris Parmelee RC AU that would fit nicely into my personal collection. In exchange for the Parm, I sent him this lovely Bryce Harper Bowman Chrome Prospects card that I pulled earlier this year.

Not only did I get an excellent addition to my PC, he was also kind enough to throw in some extra loose base Twins that I’ll set aside in my Extras box. Who knows, maybe I’ll have a kid someday that ends up collecting Twins cards like his old man!

Trading with azdbacks1998 at Card Collectors World Forum was a pleasure and I hope to do business with him again–who knows, maybe I can finally get him that Darvish he’s been eyeing! I can absolutely recommend swapping cardboard with him and encourage you to do so at your earliest convenience!

More...
    sigpic
    CURRENT HAPPENINGS: 2013 Topps Triple Threads Charity Case Break
    ALWAYS HAPPENING: Take My Cards! (Free Cards)
    FUTURE HAPPENINGS: Holiday Gift Exchange
    TRADING: Want/Have/FT Lists - Last Updated: 10/1/13 - I collect Twins Prospect/FC/RC AUs
Working...
X