Hanging with Buster @ AT&T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging with Buster @ AT&T

Two weekends ago, my friend offered to take me to a San Francisco Giants game. I was a little hesitant at first, because I already had made plans to walk around the De Anza Flea Market. Plus, I'm not a Giants fan and although the ticket was free... I knew that a trip to AT&T always proves to be costly.

But as soon as she told me they were giving away Buster Posey bobble heads, I was all in.

It was a little overcast, but you can never really complain about the view at AT&T:

Plus... the food was amazing. If I ever get married, I'd want ballpark concession stand food served at my wedding.

Thanks Denise for taking me to the game. I honestly couldn't think of a better way to spend my Saturday... than to hang out with you and Buster while chowing down on some overpriced nachos.

Happy Wednesday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X