Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why am I writing about Joe Carter? Come inside and Redus all about it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I writing about Joe Carter? Come inside and Redus all about it.

You may wonder why I'm writing about a Joe Carter mini sticker on my blog but really I'm not. The Redus masterlist is slowly dwindling and to me each card I check off deserves to be celebrated. This is probably one of the more plentiful remaining Redus cards on my list.
    Mr. Carter adorns the back of my find.
    Move over Cecil Espy, I'm here for Redus!
    Almost no Redus post is complete without another delivery from my favorite Redus distributor-UCF from the card forum world. As always Brett, I thank you!

Theres still time to register for Opportunity 2 in my sweepstakes contest. How much time is up to me! Check out my last post to get your name in the hopper!

More...
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

I keep thinking I have sent you the last of my Gary Redus cards, but I sort through a box and seem to find more. If only finding Michael Jordan rookies were that easy....
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
    X