It's Always Sonny In Oaktown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Always Sonny In Oaktown!

Wow. Talk about a pitcher's duel. Justin Verlander and Sonny Gray were awesome last night. It was October baseball at its finest. And thankfully Steven Vogt and the A's were able to even things up and walk off with the win, because it would have been a difficult and daunting task to go into Detroit and take both games.

However I'm confident they'll be able to grab at least one game there and return home for a Game 5.

Who do you think ends up walking away with this series?

By the way... I actually own the Gray pictured above. However it's still sitting in the COMC warehouse, because it's not worth it to have them ship only thirteen cards. But yaving them store my cards sort of reminds me of eTopps. My COMC inventory is like a library of virtual cardboard. I can see the cards... just can't touch them.

Happy Sunday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

How much do you pay for shipping? I only pay $3 flat rate, no matter how many cards I'm having shipped.

Comment

It's only $3. But I feel like I'm getting a better deal if I have 50 cards shipped for $3, than 13 cards shipped for $3. Don't worry... I know I'm crazy.

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
      How much do you pay for shipping? I only pay $3 flat rate, no matter how many cards I'm having shipped.
      Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X