Enough For A Sleeve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough For A Sleeve

A friend of mine has a bunch of tattoos. He has them on his arms, chest, back, neck, and even on his hands. And if I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure he mentioned that he was addicted to "ink".

Well I now know exactly what he means. Earlier this month, I got my first tattoo. After that... I just had to have more, so I headed over to eBay and picked up a box of 1986 Topps Baseball Tattoos:

The box contained 36 wax packs. Each pack contained one sheet of very colorfultattoos:

And although they advertise that each sheet has 18 tattoos... there's actually only 16: 8 players and 8 action shots.

Collation was pretty good. I came up one sheet short of a complete set of 24 sheets.

Here are a few of my favorites:

I'm not quite sure which arm I'm going to put these bad boys on, but I'm certain that beautiful Rose is going to be planted on my lower back.

Happy Hump Day and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X