Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Card Chop Has Me Seeing Red

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Card Chop Has Me Seeing Red

    I'm embarrassed to say this... but I still haven't purchased a single pack or box of 2014 Toppsbaseball. I've been pretty busy with the start of a new semester and haven't made my way down to Target or Walmart in a few weeks, but sooner or later I'll get my hands on some.

    Until then, I'll have to stare at the only piece of 2014 cardboard in my collection. It's an amazing red foil parallel of my favorite former Athletic:


    Steve over at The Card Chop sent a nice two card care package earlier in the week that also included this 2005 Topps Chromeautographed refractor...


    Mr. Rogers was a 2nd round draft pick for the Oakland Athletics. Unfortunately he never made it to the big leagues, but that's okay. This is the first autograph of his in my collection and it's a beauty. 2005 Topps is one of my favorite designs of the decades and the fact that it's a refractor only increases the viewing pleasure.

    Thanks Steve! I appreciate the care package. Keep your eyes peeled... I'll get some Braves out to you in the next few days.

    Happy Friday and sayonara!

    More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

    My Website

    My Blog

    My Bucket

    sigpic
Working...
X