Jump Around and Get Down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jump Around and Get Down!

The past two days, I've been tearing through the grab bags I purchased at the flea market on Saturday. As expected, there weren't any high dollar vintage cards or autographs of hall of famers.

But after opening ten to fifteen of them, I started noticing an abundance of cards featuring baseball players jumping and flying around... turning two.

I'm pretty sure there was a subliminal seed planted on Monday over at Johnny's Trading Spot. On the other hand, maybe it was it was Mr. GCRL. Or maybe it was the Night Owl and the beautiful 1953 Bowman Pee Wee Reese that resides in his collection.

Whoever the credit goes to... this post is dedicate to you.

I present to you the House of Pain, Jump Aroundcollection:

Next up... the Van Halen, Go Ahead and Jumpcollection:

And finally... I'll wrap things up with the Daddy Mac Will Make Ya Jumpcollection:

If anyone is interested in these cards for your collection, just answer the following question:

Which song makes you wanna jump?

If more than one person is interested in them, I'll throw your names into a randomizer on Saturday and let random.org do the dirty work.

Happy Thursday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X