Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Yourself a Favor... and Walk the Plank.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Yourself a Favor... and Walk the Plank.

There's a new blog on the block and its name is Bob Walk the Plank. I know that a lot of you guys are into baseball cards... and that's exactly what Matt covers on his blog. In a few days he'll be celebrating his one month anniversary and I'm really enjoying all of his Pittsburgh Piratesposts.

Like many of us, he started a blog in hopes of interacting with collectors as well as finding trade partners. If you're looking for baseball and football autographs or memorabilia cards, then I encourage you to check out his trade bait. Even if you're not interested in trading, I highly recommend you heading over there to check out his blog.

Two weeks ago, he told me he wanted to send me a "goodie bag", so we exchanged addresses and "wow" did he deliver. See for yourself:

Usually I'd save the best for last. But I was so stoked to receive this Yoenis Cespedesautograph, I wanted it to be the image everyone saw first. The Oakland A's aren't really known for their superstars. But if I had to pick a guy on their roster with the potential to be one, it would be him.

In addition to the autograph, Matt also threw in these Yoeniscards:

I absolutely love the 71T and Tall Boys minis. Next up, the boys on 'roids... The Bash Brothers:

And here's another one of those awesome 2013 Topps Archives Mini Tall Boysinserts. I present to you The Bash Brothers'teammate and the 1989 World Series MVP:

And wrapping up the awesome Oakland A's "goodie bag", here are pair of inserts of another World Series MVP... Mr. October, himself:

Oh wait... I almost forgot. He also sent me my firstHisashi Iwakumarelic card for my Japanese PC:

Thanks Matt! That's one of the most generous "goodie bags" I've ever received.

Happy Wednesday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X