Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Budget Cards, Bat Pieces, and Backpacks... Oh My!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budget Cards, Bat Pieces, and Backpacks... Oh My!

I notice that when it comes to things like card shows and flea markets... I tend to ramble on and on.

It's because there are so many things to talk about: the vendors, the people walking around, and of course... the merchandise.

But today I'm switching gears. Life has been pretty hectic as of late, so I'm going to summarize my recent card show experience in as few words as possible.
    Are you ready? Get set. Let's go!

Purchase #1: 50ยข Bin (Twenty Cards)$10

Inserts and Parallels

Football Memorabilia Cards

Baseball Memorabilia Cards

Pulled a huge stack of cards in hopes of a discount. It didn't happen, so I narrowed it down to these 20 cards.

Purchase #2: 3 For A $1 Box (Twelve Cards) $4

Nothing too spectacular, but I can always use Darvishrookie cards and mid 90's refractors.

Purchase #3: Kurt Suzuki Backpack$5

Remember the guy I sold the binder to? He set aside this cool, Kurt Suzukichest protector backpack given away in 2010 to season ticket holders:

Purchase #4: 2003 Flair Greats Sweet Swatch Classic Bat$5

This box topper is enormous! The only downside is the lack of pine tar.

So... what do you think? Not bad... right? I spent three hours at a card show and only dropped $24. In addition to these purchases, I also received a few freebies. You can read about it... here.

Oh and I even found this beauty as I was walking out:

I didn't even bother asking... since I only had $26 left in my pocket. But if I ever win the lottery... this might be my very first purchase.

Happy Tuesday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X