I've Got More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've Got More

I finally have Gwynn's Big Stick in my hands. Wait that doesn't sound right. Let's try this again.

I finally have my hands wrapped around Tony Gwynn'spiece of wood. Nope. That's not much better. Hmmm. How should I state this without sounding awkward?

I finally have in my possession the autographedTony Gwynnbat I purchased at last month'sTRISTARshow. Yeah... that's the ticket.

My buddy is an in-person autograph guru and was able to get Gwynn to sign this bat at a SJSU vs. SDSUgame last season. He sold it to me for $70. However... even though both of us know the autograph is legit... part of the $70 went towards getting it certified by PSA:

That's why I wasn't able to take it home with me earlier. My buddy picked it up from PSA'sbooth at the end of the last day of the show and held onto it for me the past few weeks.

Unfortunately, I don't really have any room to display it right now. Until I can figure something out... it'll have to sit in the corner of my office next to my Kurt Suzuki and Frank Thomasautographed bats.

By the way... thank you for all of the wonderful comments everyone has been leaving. It's been a lot of fun reading and responding to them. I'm a little behind... but I assure you I read each and every one of them. I'm hoping to catch up on a few things today, including reading your posts, responding to comments, and of course continue to sort and organize the collection.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Happy Sunday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X