It's crazy how your perspective on things change with age. As a kid, I associated Thanksgiving with the Pilgrims, Native Americans, and a huge feast that lasted a few days. But over the years the holiday has evolved. It's more about family, friends, and being thankful for all of the things I've been blessed with.
And since you probably don't want to sit here and read a huge list of randomness, I'll keep things short, sweet, and blog related.
I'm thankful for everyone who takes the time to stop by and read my posts. I know I've been in a slump in terms of posting, but I assure you I'll break out of it sooner or later.
I'm thankful for all of you who take the time to author all of those amazing blogs involving my favorite hobby. Informative. Comical. Interesting. Persuasive. Creative. These are the first five words that popped into my head when I think of all of the hard work and dedication you put into your blogs.
I'm thankful for the multiple trades and care packages people have sent over the past five years. I've shared many of these stories of generosity with my students, friends, and family members. And 9 out of 10 times, they're amazed that people from all over the world ship packages to each other out of the kindness of their hearts.
And most of all... I'm thankful for the camaraderie we have among our family of cardboard bloggers. One of my favorite things about writing blog posts and reading your blog posts is the interaction among us. Your kind words, interesting knowledge, and comical banter have lifted my spirits on multiple occasions and is much appreciated.
So I hope all of you and your families have a wonderful holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving!
P.S. Did you enjoy my collection of cardboard turkeys?
More...
And since you probably don't want to sit here and read a huge list of randomness, I'll keep things short, sweet, and blog related.
I'm thankful for everyone who takes the time to stop by and read my posts. I know I've been in a slump in terms of posting, but I assure you I'll break out of it sooner or later.
I'm thankful for all of you who take the time to author all of those amazing blogs involving my favorite hobby. Informative. Comical. Interesting. Persuasive. Creative. These are the first five words that popped into my head when I think of all of the hard work and dedication you put into your blogs.
I'm thankful for the multiple trades and care packages people have sent over the past five years. I've shared many of these stories of generosity with my students, friends, and family members. And 9 out of 10 times, they're amazed that people from all over the world ship packages to each other out of the kindness of their hearts.
So I hope all of you and your families have a wonderful holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving!
P.S. Did you enjoy my collection of cardboard turkeys?
More...







