Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's the best, easiest, and/or cheapest way to collect topps hobby update cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the best, easiest, and/or cheapest way to collect topps hobby update cards

hello all, i'm trying to collect cards for my son and grandson, both are 3 years old. I'm really trying to restrict the collection to the Topps Hobby complete set and update cards from 2013 and 2012, the years they were born, respectively. I'm not too worried about relics or short prints or insert cards. The complete sets are easy enough, I wait to get them on ebay after they've been out for a while and can save a few dollars (although i'm still trying to get a 2014 complete set for less than 60) but the update cards are costing me quite a few dollars to put together 2 complete sets for each year. I've only completed the 2012 set, series 1, 2, and update, so far... none of the other updates are complete. i've got quite a few relic cards, SP and insert cards to trade. but does anyone know an inexpensive way to complete the update sets without breaking the bank?

thanks
Working...
X