2010 Basketball HOF/2010 Panini HOF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Basketball HOF/2010 Panini HOF

With the 2010 Basketball Hall of Fame induction ceremony tonight I thought it would be nice to take a quick look at 2010 Panini HOF. I've been looking forward to this product since I first saw these images several months ago. HOF is scheduled to be released September 1st with a $100 price tag. So what do you get for that $100? It looks like you'll be able to grab some cut signatures and on-card auto's of the best players the Association has ever seen. So what do you think? Are you as excited as I am for Panini's HOF basketball product to come out?

2010 Panini HOF Product Info:

Release Date: Sept 1, 2010
    Configuration: 11 Cards, 1 Pack, 15 Boxes
    SRP: $100.00

Product Highlights:
    - All Autographs are on-card
    - Dream Team Marks of Fame (#'d to 49 or Less)
    - Dream Team Game Threads - Material Cards featuring regular and prime swatches from the actual game-used 1992 U.S. Men's Olympic Jerseys

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

Hall of Fame basketball has some nice looking card designs.

Comment

Working...
    X