No announcement yet.

Multiple Winners Announced in 2010-11 Absolute Memorabilia Basketball Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Winners Announced in 2010-11 Absolute Memorabilia Basketball Contest

Just more than a week ago, as part of our Panini Unwrapped episode for 2010-11 Absolute Memorabilia Basketball, we*asked viewers to post a picture of them with their favorite Panini America basketball card pull of the year on The Knight’s Lance for a chance to win some of the hits.

True to form, you did not disappoint.

Frankly,*the submissions were so good that we decided to award multiple winners. In fact, if you see your picture in the collage at the top of this post (or a bigger image of*yourself in the gallery that follows), you’re*a winner.

(We’ll be in touch via email to snag your mailing address so we can mail your prize card to you.)

Before we get to the winner’s gallery, here a few selected comments from the entrants:
    • “This Larry Bird*Masters Jersey is one of my favorite pulls of the year so far. Back to collecting after 15 years or so, this*is a lot of fun! I would love to win one of those Absolute Memorabilia cards with basketball and jersey.”
    • “I’m a huge Pistons fan, so pulling this Timeless Treasures Greg Monroe RC*jersey auto out of 50 was awesome!”
    • “A very excited me with my first hit of the 2011 season: A sick Panini Donruss Masters patch of Chris Mullin #06/49.”
    • “If 2009-10 counts then here I am with my Brandon Jennings Freshman Orientation. May not be the most valuable card but it is my favorite of the last year so, therefore my best pull.”
    • “I included a pic of two*of my favorites from this year;*because while I pulled both during this NBA season, one card is technically from*last year’s Contenders.*I bought three*packs and had pulled Blake’s*brother, Taylor,*in the pack before I got the more desired brother. The other is a nice patch card I pulled from this year’s Prestige*of Amare,*formerly of my hometown Suns.”
    • “I love the old-school look and*feel, as well as the simplicity of these cards. I was ecstatic that an autographed version of the base from my favorite player, Chris Andersen,*was included in this release.”
    • “I pulled this out of a blaster and the funny thing is in the same blaster I*got a Crawford base-card auto, two Jordan Crawford autos in one blaster . . . WINNING!”
    You should be able to match the comment*with the collector who shared it by checking out the images below:

More...
Working...
X