The Oak Man Goes Crazy!!!: '97 Charles Oakley Autographics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Oak Man Goes Crazy!!!: '97 Charles Oakley Autographics

'97 Charles Oakley SkyBox AutographicsI've seen some crazy eBay sales in my time, but this '97 Charles Oakley SkyBox Autographics sale from earlier this week is institutionally insane (click here). I'm a New York Knickerbockers fan and liked The Oak Man, but $90.99 is a bit ridiculous for this card. Don't get me wrong. I would love to add this card to my collection. Oakley has a great signature and the SkyBox Autographics cards are great. I've even bid on a number of these as they've come up on the Bay, but not for close to $100. Actually, I've been outbid at around $30.00 - $35.00.

So I guess there are two questions to ask regarding this recent eBay sale. Why did this particular '97 Charles Oakley SkyBox Autographics card go for nearly 3x's the normal selling price and would you purchase this card for that price? Happy collecting and… "Enjoy Every Thrill of the Auction".

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE
Working...
X