Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 100 Cards of My Collection -#52 96-97 Skybox Z-Force Big Men On The Court Z-Peat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 100 Cards of My Collection -#52 96-97 Skybox Z-Force Big Men On The Court Z-Peat

So what's the card that was so good I had to bump a dual tag patch off the countdown to make room for it?? The card to your right has only been in my collection for a few days, but I can safely say it's definitely one of my favorite cards in my collection. If you follow my blog, you know I LOVE 90's inserts, and this set is one of the main reasons why. The 96-97 version of Big Men On The Court is probably along with the 92-93 Stadium Club Beam Team my favorite insert ever. I love the design and the die cut of the set and it was pretty hard to pull as it was 1 out of 240 packs. I used to own the Grant Hill, but I had to sell it last year to fund a big purchase. The Penny Hardaway though, that's the one I've been wanting forever and would've been thrilled with the original version. But I was able to do one better...see this is the extra foiled Z-Peat version which is just a tad harder to pull at a super tough 1:1,120 packs! That's not a typo!! This is definitely the gem of my Penny Hardaway insert card collection and there was no way I wasn't putting this on my countdown. Sorry Mailman, Sorry Gasol, it wasn't personal...well I guess when you think about it, it actually was!

More...
    Chris P
    http://chrisptop100.blogspot.com/
Working...
X