No announcement yet.

PC card from local trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pick-up buddy. I like these rookie auto-jerseys from Certified alot. Are you planning to get the parallels as well?
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Very nice! I love the look of the RCs from the Totally Certified set. I should see if they made a Caracter or Ebanks, I doubt it though.

Comment

yes i am.any card i don't have from my 4 teams.i have a few game used base and parallels already.you got any plmk.thanks.i'll try to put up scans of stuff i already have soon.

Comment

no they didn't..i still need to get the Aminu,Aldrich and Orton.

Comment

Beauty... I love that set
            Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
            Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
            Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
            Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

I picked up an Avery Bradley from that set. Love em! Great cards bud!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
              Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
              Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
              MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
              NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
              NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
              NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
              I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

thanks everyone.hope to get more from this set

Comment

wow that card has a sweet surface look, congrats

http://www.4salebytubers.com/ccw/Store/HaZeOfGrEEn
                  http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee317/feardaspear26/

Comment

Working...
                  X