Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attyball scammed $480. Look out for this guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attyball scammed $480. Look out for this guy.

Hi all. Since Attyball isn't a member of any forum and he knew I am, he has asked me to inform everyone of a person who recently scammed him.

EBAY ID: heroshop_no1

He is based in Xiamen, Fujien, China. If you want to have his name, address and email address, I would be more than happy to provide it by PM. It might be necessary as it is possible he has multiple Ebay IDs.

He won 2 items from Attyball (Items 110547283835 and 110547284340). These were both redemptions. Apparently this person had won many items from Attyball before and had 100% positive feedback of over 300+, so when the person asked Attyball for the redemption codes, there didn't seem to be a problem. But after the redemption codes were sent by email, a chargeback thru Paypal was immediately charged. When he was emailed by Attyball, he replied saying that the codes sent were invalid. Attyball resent the codes and once more the reply was that the codes were invalid. Attyball then tried the numbers himself thinking that if the redemptions come through to him, he could let the chargeback take its course... only to find out the codes were redeemed. When Attyball emailed him again saying the codes were already redeemed, the buyer emailed back saying when he tried it this time around, it said they were already redeemed but they were not redeemed by him.

Attyball had already talked to Paypal and Paypal has reviewed Attyball's account and says the given his history, Paypal will likely side with him and refund the money. Just wanted to make sure everyone else knows about this.

Ebay sellers who allow international sales, better to put this account on the blocked bidders list now.

Maybe i'm reading this wrong. Which eBay member are you saying we should block??? Attyball or heroshop_no1????

Attyball is normally solid from what I understand.
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

Comment

Block heroshop. Attyball was the one who was cheated by hero.

Comment

great info.

Thank you for sharing.
        I have been a huge The Big Ticket Fan since 1995 (KG's Rookie Season !!)

The # 1 Robert Horry Collector on The Planet !!

Looking for Alonzo Mourning, Robert Horry cards !!

Comment

Working...
        X