Clear All

• azdbacks1998
    replied
    That Murray is awesome, even if it is a Cowboy!!....lol

New Foles add:

Leave a comment:

• 90sTriplets
    replied
    Really like those Valor JSY Silhouette cards. Wish Crown Royale had stuck with the player in the middle like they did in 2011 but for some reason they started putting the player to the side of the patch... this card was finally redeemed in 2014 after pulling the redemption back in 2012

Leave a comment:

• azdbacks1998
    replied
    Another Foles today

Leave a comment:

• 90sTriplets
    replied
    Originally posted by hayn View Post
    The GOAT!!
    You talkin' bout Irvin, right? lol

Leave a comment:

• azdbacks1998
    replied
    New Foles today, a sweet, bold on-card

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    The GOAT!!

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    Nice cards guys!

Leave a comment:

• 90sTriplets
    replied
    Just got this beastly dual patch card. Was floored when I saw the winning bid!!

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    That is fantastic! It's all about networking and surrounding yourself with positive energy. Congratulations 90's Triplets!

Leave a comment:

• azdbacks1998
    replied
    Wow, really great stuff Terrell.

That dual is awesome, especially with the Emmitt #ing.....the Triplets were alot of fun to watch back in the day when I didn't mind the Cowboy's, before all the bandwagon fans jumped aboard.

Leave a comment:

• 90sTriplets
    replied
    Apparently I HAVE posted on here... a lot... so I guess I'll just continue on.

My Mom works with Ryan Mallett's Cousin's wife. They are actually pretty close, she gets tickets from him when he played for New England and went to Houston to watch from the sideline, but now that he's starting she will be going a lot more I think. Well I mentioned to my Mom to ask Amy to ask Ryan for one of his game used gloves... doubt that will happen, but she came into my work the other night and gave me this and said it was from Amy... also that the next time Ryan is in town to visit she will bring him by Hoot's (restaurant I work at) to eat. I'll have a ball and Sharpie in my trunk waiting for him to come in so I can get his signature! But here's the card...

Leave a comment:

• steeltown808
    replied

Last edited by steeltown808; 11-20-2014, 01:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 90sTriplets
    replied
    Haven't posted on here, I don't think... just went to the last page here and saw some awesome cards! Gunna start from the beginning after I post this. Just picked it up and it's rocketed itself to my favorite card in my entire collection! With all my Cowboys autos this is my first Aikman Auto Card not signed in person, and #31 of Irvin Autos. And it's #22 (Emmitt's jsy number) so it's kinda got a bit of all The Triplets on this card! lol

'05 Leaf Limited Material Monikers Aikman/Irvin JSY/Auto 22/50

Front

Back

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    I forgot to comment on the Matt Scott card. If my memory serves me right, of which is really a pile of sh%^, I actually own an exact card like that except that the letterman Letter, player, and serial number of which mines is numbered to #/50 is different. I just can't remember nor find the card I described, maybe if I remember the players name I'll be able to locate that card as I have cataloged (With the help of my daughter and Mrs. Toshi) the majority of my collection to the best of my abilities. I only own one letterman card, Mrs. Toshi pulled the card described. I think letterman cards are really cool, especially when the athlete signs his signature on the letter.

If I don't pull a letterman card during the 2014 collecting season, I will purchase one. Maybe even a Brett Favre!

Thank you for sharing,
    Toshi

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    Another amazing Foles card from one of the nicest mid-level products in of Panini. Panini Rookies and Stars Longevity. You have excellent skills in acquiring some of the best examples of football cards in the hobby.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X